Mekes Graphic Machinery, located at Venneveld 1, 4705 RR Roosendaal, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Mekes Graphic Machinery b.v.
4705 RR Roosendaal
- Edelbloedt is the Data Protection Officer of Mekes Graphic Machinery who can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Mekes Graphic Machinery processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an ad network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Mekes Graphic Machinery processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Mekes Graphic Machinery analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Mekes Graphic Machinery monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
How long we store personal data
Mekes Graphic Machinery does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Mekes Graphic Machinery will not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Mekes Graphic Machinery remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Mekes Graphic Machinery and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Mekes Graphic Machinery also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Mekes Graphic Machinery takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org